Post in evidenza

SERIAL RAPISTS 47

Three women have accused Hollywood mogul  Harvey Weinstein  of rape, according to a bombshell report released Tuesday by The New Yorker....

AddToAny

lunedì 11 settembre 2017

TEEN RAPISTS 46


A woman who trafficked underage girls to a Newcastle grooming ring where they were raped said she had "no sympathy" for the victims of abuse.

Carolann Gallon - who has been jailed for six years and three months, was one of 18 people convicted as part of Operation Sanctuary, an investigation into the sexual abuse of vulnerable girls in the city.


So far, a total of 17 men have been convicted of almost 100 offences, including rape and human trafficking of vulnerable women and girls in the city and received more than 180 years in prison.

Many of the girls were given alcohol and drugs, including cannabis and M-Cat so they would become more susceptible to abuse.

Gallon, now 22, was just 17 when she took several vulnerable teenage girls to Newcastle homes where they were raped.


She pleaded guilty to three counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation after Newcastle Crown Court heard that Gallon took girls to parties knowing they would be sexually abused.

The court heard how two of the victims were in care, one was only 13 years old, and one victim, who had learning difficulties, was taken to a flat where she was raped.

After her arrest Gallon told police: "They shouldn't have too much to drink. If they want to go with them, they have got their own mind to go with people.

"They are not some kid, they are 15 or 16. If they're mortal (drunk) they are going to do something, why get mortal in the first place? It's self-inflicted, I've got no sympathy."

The huge amount of charges have been making their way through the court in recent weeks and on Friday (8 September) another gang member, Abdulhamid Minoyee, 34, was sentenced to 15 years after being convicted of raping the woman with learning difficulties, sexual assault, and the supply of drugs.

Of Gallon's victims a 13-year-old, who had run away from foster care, was taken to a flat in 2012, with the defendant knowing she was likely to be the victim of a sexual offence.

She also took the same girl from her children's home to several addresses where she was given drink and drugs at flats and she told police "sexual stuff" happened there, including rape.

Gallon was the only woman to be charged in connection with the Operation Shelter investigation led by Northumbria Police.



Gallon's barrister claimed that the defendant was actually a victim of grooming herself.



LONDON, Ky. (WYMT) - Four men are under arrest after police said they raped a 16 year old girl.
Arrested are; Marty Phillips, age 19, Jerricho Taylor, age 19, Calvin Baker, age 19, and Tristan Oakley, age 19.
The arrests were made at a residence on Chippewa Lane in London after police learned that the four men were drinking with girls, including a 16 year old.
Police allege that the minor was extremely intoxicated when the four men had sexual intercourse with her.
All four men are charged with first degree rape.
All four were taken to the Laurel County Detention Center.

Police: Four arrested in London after raping a minor  WYMT Sep 05, 2017


A teenage rapist who left his victim half naked in a ‘terrible state’ after dragging her into a park has been jailed for 14 years.

Adam Martin, 19, told the woman ‘Calm down, it will be fine when it’s all over’ during the ordeal, then called a taxi leaving her alone and terrified.

She was a virgin when he targeted her group of friends after a night out, asking to share a taxi with them although he lived in the other direction and didn’t know them.

The woman, in her twenties, was the last one in the cab after the others had been dropped off, and Martin forced her into a deserted park and attacked her for an hour.

After he left, the traumatised woman crawled into the middle of the road nearby where she was seen by a nearby resident, wearing no lower clothing, distressed and frightened with cuts, bruises and scrapes all over her body.

She left her phone, bank card, shoes and underwear in Roker Park, Sunderland, while she crawled for help after the attack in November last year.

Prosecutor Christopher Knox told the court: ‘Bodycam footage of the police who attended showed she had twigs in her hair, her make-up was smudged, her lip was swollen and burst with dry blood on it.

‘All she was able to tell the police was, “He forced me to have sex in the park”.’

The court heard Martin used his body weight to put pressure on his victim’s neck during the rape.

‘There was clearly a great deal of violence used on this young woman, she was in a terrible state,’ Mr Knox said.

At the time of the attack, Martin was on a bail for meeting a 14-year-old child he had befriended online and ‘hugged and caressed’ on a field in Sunderland.

Judge Sarah Mallett sentenced Martin to 14 years behind bars with a lifelong sexual harm prevention order and sex offender registration.

‘You recognised how drunk she was outside the club and got into a taxi with her, despite it gong in the opposite direction,’ the judge told him.

‘You forced your victim to have sex against her will.

She had not had sex before.

‘You took advantage of her drunken and vulnerable state.

‘You left her half naked, in a public place, freezing cold, in the early hours of the morning.’

His defence lawyer said he’d had a very difficult childhood, limited intellectual capacity and has been the subject of violence and verbal abuse while on remand, due to the nature of his offending.

Martin, of Joan Avenue, Ryhope, Sunderland, denied rape but was convicted by a jury.



Juan Camilo Gonzalez was arrested after police say he raped a woman, according to a Gainesville Police Department arrest report.
Juan Camilo Gonzalez, 22, was at a party during the weekend with the victim. When the party ended, Gonzalez Gomez locked the victim in his bedroom and sexually battered her while she tried to push him away, an arrest report said.
Gonzalez was charged with sexual assault. He was held in the Alachua County jail and bond was set at $20,000.

A New Orleans teenager accused of raping a 12-year-old girl in February was indicted Thursday (Aug. 31) by an Orleans Parish grand jury.
Kendrick D. Perkins, 17, was charged with a single count of first-degree rape of a victim under age 13. If convicted, Perkins would receive a mandatory life prison sentence. Under provisions of Act No. 277, a new state law that took effect Aug. 1, defendants under the age of 18 who are sentenced to life for non-homicide offenses would be eligible for parole consideration after serving 25 years.
District Attorney Leon Cannizzaro's office had agreed not to seek the indictment until evidence could be evaluated by Magistrate Judge Harry Cantrell at a preliminary hearing. That hearing was jointly postponed three times before being held. After hearing testimony then from New Orleans police child abuse detective Bianca Deirish, Cantrell found there was probable cause to continue holding Perkins on the allegation and left his $50,000 bond unchanged.
After the grand jury handed up its indictment on Thursday afternoon, Criminal District Judge Paul Bonin increased Perkins' bond to $1 million.
Perkins is accused of raping the girl near her 7th Ward home on Feb. 26, eight days after he turned 17. The accuser in the case turns 13 later this month. Under Louisiana law, any rape in which the victim is under the age of 13 qualifies as a first-degree rape punishable with a life sentence. Lack of knowledge of the victim's age shall not be a defense, according to the statute.
NOPD spokesman Aaron Looney said the rape occurred around noon on Feb. 26, the Sunday before Mardi Gras, near the girl's residence. Although the girl's mother reported the sexual assault to police the following day, Perkins was not arrested until May 22.
Perkins has been represented by the Orleans Public Defenders office.

The mother of a 12-year-old girl discovered her daughter had been raped by an older teenager after reading her diary.
Taylor James Dusen, 18, from Muskegon County, Michigan, will serve a minimum of five years for his crimes.
Dusen pleased guilty to first degree criminal sexual conduct in July for crimes including sexual penetration of a child under the age of 13. 
Police were told of the attack after the victim's mother read her daughter's diary and made the chilling discovery.
According to Muskegon County prosecutor Timothy Maat, Dusen knew his victim before carrying out the assault. 
Dusen met the 12-year-old girl through a mutual friend in 2016, according to Maat.
It was reported that Dusen committed the sexual assaults throughout the same in March 2017 at the victims home.  
Charged with first degree criminal sexual conduct, Dusen, had no prior criminal record before sentencing.
The man was sentenced by county circuit Judge Timothy Hicks for a minimum of five years and a maximum of 25, in line with state guidelines.  




A child rapist from Brighton faces a prison sentence after he admitted nine sex offences against six girls when he appeared at Hove Crown Court.
Former Longhill schoolboy Lewes Harby, 20, admitted four counts of raping a 12-year-old girl, one count of raping a 13-year-old girl, sexually assaulting girls aged 13, 14 and 15, and meeting a 15-year-old girl for sex after grooming.

Harby, an unemployed former student at City College – now the Greater Brighton Met – pleaded guilty to the nine charges before Judge Jeremy Gold last Thursday (31 August).
The offences date from 2015 to this year and involved girls from Brighton, Lancing and Newhaven.
Sussex Police said that Harby, of Railway Road, Newhaven, systematically sexually exploited his victims.
Detective Constable Rich Valder-Davis, of the Brighton Safeguarding Investigations Unit, said: “Harby got to know his victims all of whom were younger than him, supplying them with mobile phones and giving them alcohol.
As well as assaulting them, he sent some of them indecent photos of himself via the social media app Snapchat.
“Working closely with Brighton and Hove City Council children’s services, we were gradually able to gain the confidence of the victims and put a case together with the invaluable assistance of the CPS (Crown Prosecution Service) and prosecutor James Dawes.
A dangerous sexual predator who targeted young girls has now been safely removed from the streets and we hope this will act as a reassurance for any other young girls who have found themselves in the same distressing situations, and their families, that they can contact us in confidence at any time and arrange to talk in confidence to experienced investigators.
“All information will be taken seriously and we can also arrange access to sources for further advice, support and counselling where necessary.
“Call us on 101 or contact us online.”
Lorna Lee, who specialises in prosecuting rape cases for the CPS, said: “Harby targeted vulnerable young girls, gaining their trust and becoming someone they felt understood them and that they could confide in.
He abused that trust, fostering relationships with the girls to a point where he could then abuse or rape them.
“Rather than the trustworthy friend they had been led to believe him to be, Harby was a sexual predator who used these young girls for his own sexual gratification.
“Due to the overwhelming evidence in this case, which included accounts from each of his victims, Harby entered guilty pleas to these offences.”
He was remanded in custody for sentencing on Friday 29 September.

A 21-year-old Columbia man is facing sexual assault and related charges stemming from an incident two months ago in East Hempfield Township involving two 15-year-old girls and a 16-year-old girl.
Denzel S. Nichols, of 182 Stone House Lane, Apt. A, was arraigned and committed to Lancaster County Prison in lieu of $50,000 bail, court papers show.
Nichols is accused of providing alcohol to the teens, then having sex with two of them July 1 at a home on Nissley Road, according to charging documents. One of the teens, age 15, said Nichols raped her, police wrote in a criminal complaint.
The girls said they were staying the night at the home of one of the teens and wanted to obtain alcohol, the complaint states. One of the teens contacted Nichols, who was a friend, and it was agreed he would come over to the Nissley Road home later that night, police said.
Nichols arrived at the home after midnight and entered through a bedroom window, one of the teens told police. Nichols brought with him four cans of Four Loko, a flavored malt beverage, which the girls drank, according to the complaint.
One of the teens told police that she and Nichols then had sex in a bed in which one of the other girls had fallen asleep, officials said. Nichols then crawled on top of the sleeping girl and began having sex with her, one of the other teens told authorities.
The sleeping teen said she woke to find Nichols having sex with her and repeatedly told him to stop, the complaint states. Nichols left the home after being confronted by the teens about what he had done to the sleeping girl, officials said.
Police became aware of the alleged incident after one of the girls was taken by her mother to the hospital, where a sexual assault examination was completed.
Nichols was charged by East Hempfield Township police Detective Sgt. Matthew Pohle with felony counts of sexual assault, statutory sexual assault and unlawful contact with a minor. Misdemeanor charges include three counts each of corruption of minors and furnishing alcohol to a minor.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Sept. 14 before District Judge Brian Chudzik.
(KUTV) A Layton man faces several felony charges after being accused of sexually abusing two juveniles at his house.
Alexander Winward was arrested and booked on four counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child.
According to a probable cause statement, the abuse happened in May 2017 while the two juveniles were playing at Winward's Layton home. Police said Winward told each juvenile he wanted to "play a game," after which he pulled down their pants and fondled them. This happened multiple times, according to police.
The gender and ages of the juveniles were not released. Layton Police Lt. Travis Lyman confirmed the suspect and victims are acquaintances.
Lyman told 2News investigators do not have reason to believe there are additional victims but are asking the public to reach out with any information they may have. Call the Layton Police Department at (801) 497-8300.

15-year-old boy has been arrested in the stabbing death of a 25-year-old woman and two rapes that took place in the city of Hammond's Hessville section over the last month, police said.
Hammond Police Captain Ezequiel Hinojosa said during a Monday morning news conference at the police station that the boy, for whom no identifying information was released because of his age and a gag order requested by his attorney, matched two DNA samples taken in both rape cases. He also was found with stolen items that tied him to last Tuesday's homicide of Lucia Gonzales, Hinojosa said.
While detectives have submitted a probable cause affidavit to Lake County Prosecutor Bernard Carter's office, no formal charges have been filed against the boy with regard to the homicide, Hinojosa said. The boy is currently being held at the Lake County Juvenile Center in Crown Point.
The first incident occurred at 12:30 p.m. July 26, Hinojosa said. Police said the boy forced a 14-year-old girl into an alley near the 6700 block of Nebraska Avenue and raped her. The second incident occurred at 12:46 a.m. Aug. 8, when the boy forced a 25-year-old woman into the alley in the 7400 block of Arkansas Avenue and raped her, police said.
In both incidents, the suspect threatened them with a hammer, according to a release from the Hammond Police.
Then on last Tuesday, officers responded at 6:09 a.m. to a home in the 7500 block of Alexander Avenue where Lucia Gonzales was found stabbed and beaten to death, Hinojosa said. Gonzales' 6-year-old son found her on the kitchen floor and took his younger siblings to a neighbor's house for help, police said.
At 3:44 a.m. Wednesday, Hammond officers recovered items allegedly stolen from Gonzales and "developed a person of interest," Hinojosa said. The 15-year-old boy was then arrested, he said.
The 15-year-old's DNA sample matched the two from the rapes, Hinojosa said. Citing the gag order, Hinojosa said he could not confirm if the boy's DNA was found at Gonzales' house or on the recovered stolen items.
When asked whether the boy would be tried as an adult, Carter said his office is working on it.
"It's a waiver process," he said. "The fact that he's 15, we've filed the petition, but that can take months to clear."

AN ex-public schoolboy accused of raping three women had trawled the internet for videos of forced sex, a court heard.


Chiron Hutchinson’s online searches included “rape video,” “teen rape,” and “beautiful girl forced against her will.”
They were made within days of Hutchinson, 20, raping a drunk French woman, it was claimed.

TEEN RAPIST 43 19 agosto 2017

He offered her a lift home but drove her to woods near Tunbridge Wells, Kent, where he raped her on the bonnet of his mum’s car as she tried to fight him off. Three teenagers aged 16, 17 and 18 then came forward claiming he also attacked them.
Hutchinson raped two of them and tried to rape the third, Maidstone Crown Court heard.
The jury was told all four of his victims were vulnerable because they were either drunk or had been driven to remote spots.
Prosecutor Christopher May said there were 69 porn searches on Hutchinson’s laptop — some dating to when he was 17 and studying at Bede’s School in Hailsham.
Hutchinson worked as a Tesco assistant — but tried to intimidate his victims into staying silent by telling them he was a stockbroker, the jury heard.
He told the court he was merely trying to live up to an image, adding: “The fact I had horses, spoke well and went to private school, people assumed I was incredibly wealthy.
“So I lived up to the expectation bestowed on me.
“One or two things led to me lying about my lifestyle and the life I lived.”

Hutchinson, who claims the women consented, denies rape, attempted rape and sex assault.
The trial continues.
PUBLIC SCHOOLBOY 'RAPED THREE'

Ex-public schoolboy ‘who raped three women had trawled the internet for videos of forced sex’

Stephen Moyes
 
4th September 2017

TEEN RAPISTS 45 31 agosto 2017

4-year-old girl raped by 17-year-old 11 settembre 2017


7-year-old girl raped by 12-year-old boy 11 settembre 2017


8-year-old girl gang-raped by cousin and his friend 11 settembre 2017


8-year-old girl raped at knife-point 10 settembre 2017


16-year-old raped, stabbed to death 10 settembre 2017


2-and-a-half-year-old girl raped by drunken man 10 settembre 2017


2 teenagers raped, murdered 10 settembre 2017


2 U.S. Students Raped by 2 Policemen in Italy 10 settembre 2017


2-year-old boy raped, stabbed to death by his uncle 10 settembre 2017


7-year-old schoolboy sexually assaulted, murdered inside bathroom 9 settembre 2017


13-year-old boy forced into home, raped by 59-year-old man 8 settembre 2017


Police hunt man after two women raped in Finsbury Park 8 settembre 2017


Man who raped daughter over 600 times sentenced 8 settembre 2017


Young mother raped, murdered after party 8 settembre 2017


19-year-old girl gang-raped by 15 men in front of her boyfriend 8 settembre 2017



CHILD RAPISTS 182 9 SETTEMBRE 2017



Ti piace?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...