Post in evidenza

SERIAL RAPISTS 47

Three women have accused Hollywood mogul  Harvey Weinstein  of rape, according to a bombshell report released Tuesday by The New Yorker....

AddToAny

giovedì 31 agosto 2017

TEEN RAPISTS 45

Christopher J. Faulhaber, 19, is charged in Holmes County Municipal Court with two counts of gross sexual imposition and three counts of endangering children.
MILLERSBURG Accused of inappropriately touching several young boys while serving as their camp counselor at Skyview Ranch, a Sandusky man appeared in court Thursday on several criminal charges.
Christopher J. Faulhaber, 19, is charged in Holmes County Municipal Court with two counts of gross sexual imposition and three counts of endangering children.
If convicted, Faulhaber faces up to three years in prison for each of the two gross sexual imposition charges. Child endangering, charged as a first-degree misdemeanor, carries up to six months in jail on each count.
Skyview is a Christian camp located just outside Millersburg, at 7241 Township Road 219, “that offers eight different weeks of summer camp from June-August. The rest of the year, Skyview offers events for all ages as well as playing host to lots of special groups from all over Ohio,” according to the camp’s website.
The Holmes County Sheriff’s Office was contacted late on the night of Aug. 3 after two boys reported to staff Faulhaber inappropriately touched them in the genital area while in the cabin he shared with them.
Camp administration separated Faulhaber, who joined their employment earlier in the summer, from campers and immediately terminated him, according to interim camp director Erin Bullington. The camp called the Holmes County Sheriff’s Office and notified parents of the involved campers, she said Thursday. The campers were returned to their cabin under the supervision of the program director, a “trusted staff member.”
During the investigation an additional three victims were identified, according to Chief Deputy Richard Haun, noting those three all alleged Faulhaber inappropriately touched them, but not in the genital area.
All involved victims were from outside the county, Haun said.
The incidents are alleged to have occurred between July 31 and Aug. 1 and involved boys ranging in age from 9 to 11, according to the affidavit of probable cause, which was filed with the court. Faulhaber “was luring the victims to his bed and giving them leg and back rubs,” it said.
Questioned about the allegations, Faulhaber “admitted to having (the) victims in his bed and touching their backs and legs,” according to the affidavit, which continues, ”(Faulhaber) stated he could have accidentally touched their (private areas). All the boys felt scared and could not leave his control.”
Of the response of the camp and its staff, Haun said, “They immediately separated those involved. They did everything they were supposed to. They are mandatory reporters. They took action before we even arrived. They did everything right.”
Bullington said, “Camper safety is our No. 1 concern and always has been for almost 50 years.”
The situation is “heartbreaking,” she said, adding, “We do everything we can to avoid these situations. We’re praying for those campers and their families.”
In the case of Faulhaber’s application and screening, Bullington said, “There was nothing that indicated anything to worry about.”
Haun said he believes Skyview Ranch has good practices for screening potential employees and said he is unaware of any other such allegation related to the camp.
Faulhaber, who was arrested Wednesday, is now free on $25,000 bond, with orders to refrain from contact with the victims and their families. Represented by attorney David C. Shelton of Medina, Faulhaber is next scheduled to appear in court for a Sept. 5 preliminary hearing.

A Cedar City man was arrested Thursday after he sexually assaulted two teenage victims.
Jakey Joshua Wall, 18, is charged with two second-degree felony count of forcible sexual abuse.
According to the probable cause statement filed in the 5th District Court Friday, a 14-year-old female victim told Cedar City Police that Wall had held her down against her will before sexually assaulting her at his home on Aug. 8. He also  groped the juvenile victim.
An 18-year-old victim also reported to police that she had been assaulted by Wall in a similar manner just the day before on Aug. 7, the report said. The second assault also occurred at Wall’s residence in Cedar City.
During a police interview, Wall initially denied the allegations. But he later admitted to investigators that he had assaulted the 18-year-old victim, the report states. He continued to deny sexually abusing the underage victim, though.
Wall remains in the Iron County Jail on a $10,000 bail. An initial court appearance has not been scheduled as of Friday.
One in four females will be sexually abused before they turn 18, according to Prevent Child Abuse Utah. Utah’s child sexual abuse rate is three times the national average. For more information or to seek help, call the rape and sexual assault crisis line at 1-888-411-1100.

COLUMBUS — A 20-year-old Columbus man pleaded no contest to sexually assaulting a 19-year-old city woman several times in 2016.
Andrew McCarter entered his plea to attempted first-degree sexual assault after reaching an agreement with the prosecution. He will be sentenced Sept. 15 in Platte County District Court.
McCarter was initially charged with first-degree forcible sexual assault, a Class II felony punishable by up to 50 years imprisonment. The reduced assault charge is a Class IIA felony carrying a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison.
McCarter has been free from jail after posting 10 percent of a $100,000 bond in June. He was in custody for about three months before posting bond.
Court documents describe a Columbus Police investigation that got underway last fall when the then-18-year-old city woman reported being assaulted by McCarter, who she had a protection order against, during a family event in Kansas.
The victim said she awoke the day after the event to find the defendant removing her clothes and forcibly holding her down, despite her objections, Sgt. Bret Strecker wrote in his probable cause statement supporting McCarter’s arrest.
The victim said McCarter later sent her a text message apologizing for “raping her,” Strecker wrote in his statement.
McCarter's accuser later described multiple occasions in which the defendant forcibly assaulted her in Columbus, Strecker wrote.
The teen reported receiving other text messages from McCarter in which he confessed to raping her several times and made references to other sexual assaults, the sergeant wrote.
One of the messages, Strecker wrote, included this statement: "Like honestly I'm going to go to counseling and hopefully he turns me in on asking him how to fix myself because I raped you."


A Fort Wayne man is accused of raping an underage girl in December.
Christopher P. Gilbert, then 18, of the 4700 block of Grassy Lane, was in bed with a 14-year-old girl and a 15-year-old girl about 5:45 p.m. and knew both girls were underage, according to court documents.
Gilbert started to have sex with the 14-year-old and then moved on to the 15-year-old, court records said.
Early the next day, the 15-year-old appeared at a hospital and told a forensic interviewer that the two others raped her, records said.
Gilbert and the other girl told police the victim was a willing participant.
Gilbert was being held at the Allen County Jail, charged with rape when compelled by force or imminent threat of force, sexual misconduct with a minor and sexual battery. His bond was set at $22,500.

Local man, 18, accused of raping girl, 15 JAMIE DUFFY | The Journal Gazette August 30, 2017

A "callous and self-serving" man raped a schoolgirl, tried to strangle her, then left her for dead.
Djos Lombo, 21, and the girl smoked cannabis together in Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, last November.
Lombo, of Lordship Lane, Tottenham, ordered her to perform a sex act under threat of death, then choked her and dragged her into wasteland bushes.
He was sentenced to a 21-year prison sentence after being found guilty of rape and attempted murder.
Lombo, who was also convicted of making a threat to kill the girl and sexually assaulting her, is subject to an extended period on licence of five years.
Sentencing at St Albans Crown Court on Tuesday, Judge Marie Catterson said under "compulsion and fear" of death the schoolgirl complied with Lombo's demands.
Judge Catterson said: "You put your forearm round her neck from behind in a determined choke hold and she lost consciousness."

The girl told the court that when they met Lombo began asking her if the police ever went there and if there were cameras around, before attacking her.

"I thought 'this is it, he is going to kill me, this is the end'," she said.
The judge said Lombo, believing the girl was dead, removed her jacket and jumper fearing they might contain traces of his DNA.
Judge Catterson said: "The effect of this offence on the girl and her immediate family has been serious and profound.
"You have so far shown no empathy with your victim and no understanding of the terrifying ordeal which you subjected her to."
Lombo, who was also convicted of making a threat to kill the youngster and sexually assaulting her, is now subject to a 21-year prison sentence and an extended period on licence of five years.


TEEN RAPISTS 32 15 giugno 2017




A judge will decide Wednesday the fate of a teenager who admitted he forcibly raped and robbed a woman in the parking lot of a Johnson City hospital. 
The maximum penalty Brandon Corey, who was 16 when the crime was committed April 14, 2016, could receive is 30 years in a state prison. Prosecutors expect to argue that he be locked up for that long.
Now 17, Corey faces sentencing at 9:15 a.m., in front of Broome County Court Judge Joseph Cawley.
Johnson City police said the female hospital employee was walking to her car shortly after midnight April 14, when Corey approached her, showed a knife and tried to rob her. He then raped her, stole her vehicle and cellphone, and fled, according to police.
Corey was arrested a few days after the incident.
Police said the attack was random and that Corey and the woman did not know each other.
Corey pleaded guilty in November to a full indictment: felony counts of first-degree rape, first-degree criminal sexual act, first-degree sexual abuse, first-degree robbery and second-degree robbery, along with a misdemeanor count of fourth-degree criminal mischief. His sentencing date has been delayed since February.
Throughout the criminal case, Corey has been prosecuted as an adult. According to the New York State Unified Court System, a defendant who is 16, 17, or 18 years old can be considered for youthful offender status at the time of sentencing.
Youthful offender seals the defendant's criminal record and the status can be granted when the youth is at least 16 and under 19 at the time the crime was committed.
Police said Corey had a partner, Jacob R. Coish, of Binghamton, in committing the crime.
In July, Coish pleaded guilty to a robbery charge in exchange for an penalty of up to seven years in prison. He is awaiting sentencing in September.
Teen who admitted rape, robbery of UHS employee to learn his fate Anthony Borrelli pressconnects.comAug. 30, 2017

A former UC Santa Barbara student was convicted of violently raping a female UCSB student in February 2014 after he pled guilty to multiple felony counts on Wednesday.
Daniel Jiang Chen, 22, faces a 36-year sentence for two felony counts of rape and one felony count of robbery. He will be sentenced in October.
UC Santa Barbara Police arrested Chen in San Ramon, Calif., two years after a female student was brutally raped and assaulted near the UCSB track and tennis courts on campus. He has been held without bail since his arrest.
Chen appeared in formal clothing, wrist shackles and foot restraints for a plea hearing in front of Judge James E. Herman at the Santa Barbara Superior Court on Wednesday. He was convicted of two counts of rape and one count of robbery for stealing the victim’s phone after the attack.
He was also convicted of two special allegations of committing great bodily injury and one of kidnapping with the purpose of committing rape.
In February 2016, Chen pleaded not guilty to both felony rape counts. 
Benjamin Ladinig, the prosecutor for the case, questioned Chen during the hearing. Chen admitted to each felony count and special allegation and waived his right to a trial.  
The victim, known in the case as Jane Doe, was also present at the hearing.
“She’s very pleased with what happened; she’s very pleased with the plea, and she’s very pleased to have closure,” Ladinig said.
Five witnesses testified against Chen in October 2016. Cynthia Hecox, a registered nurse, examined the victim after the sexual assault. She said she had to leave the room when she saw the woman’s injuries, which included a ruptured ear drum, a broken nose and severe body and vaginal trauma.
Though the victim was psychologically traumatized after the attack, UCSB Police Detective Dawn Arviso described the woman as a “survivor” multiple times during her testimony.
The victim and several witnesses will likely be present at the sentencing hearing in October to gain closure, Ladinig said.
Police located Chen when his DNA sample from an unrelated felony arrest matched evidence from two condoms at the crime scene. Due to the presence of strong DNA evidence and other factors, Ladinig said, Chen’s lawyers negotiated a mutually beneficial agreement before going to trial.
Chen will be registered as a sex offender for life after his sentencing. Due to the nature of his crimes, he will face 15 years of parole after his release from prison.
The sentencing hearing will take place on October 20 at 1:30 p.m. in Department 1 of the Santa Barbara Superior Court.
The victim also filed a civil suit against the UC Regents in January, claiming the location of the attack had dense foliage which allowed the rape to occur.
The UC Regents failed in their initial challenge of the allegations, and attorneys are currently negotiating whether the case will go to trial or end with a settlement.

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- A man accused of raping an 8-year-old boy he often babysat in Fairview Park is the son of Lakewood's fire chief, according to court records.
Thomas Gilman, 21, was indicted this month on charges of rape, kidnapping and disseminating matters harmful to juveniles in two separate incidents dating back to September 2014, court records show. He is set to appear in court Sept. 6.
Gilman was arrested June 28 and charged with gross sexual imposition in Rocky River Municipal Court. He was released from jail on his own recognizance the next day.
Divorce records show that Thomas Gilman is the son of Scott Gilman, a 35-year veteran of the Lakewood Fire Department who was appointed chief in 2011. Scott Gilman did not return two messages left at his office seeking comment Wednesday. 
Thomas Gilman was a friend of the victim's family and babysat the boy, according to court records.
The child's teenage brother walked in on Thomas Gilman molesting the child on June 28, according to court records. Investigators interviewed the victim, who told them what happened was "disgusting and weird," court records say.
The boy told police Thomas Gilman blindfolded him by pulling a winter hat down over his eyes and told him they were playing games during the encounter, court records say. 
Thomas Gilman's attorney, Kevin Spellacy, said this case has nothing to do with Scott Gilman.
Spellacy, who is a former Lakewood law director, said he worked with Scott Gilman before he became chief and described him as an honorable man and a great leader. Spellacy declibed to comment on the details of the accusations against Thomas Gilman.
"We're going to plead not guilty at arraignment and see where the facts take us," Spellacy said.

A 20-year-old Ohio man was arraigned in Fairbanks Superior Court today for raping a 13-year-old.

Denver Cline is charged with 4 counts of sexual assault, and 3 counts of sexual abuse of a minor.
According to the criminal complaint, on August 14th, Cline was in North Pole babysitting a teen at his mother's house when the girl asked to use his phone.


After he let her, Cline threatened that if she didn't do what he wanted, he would tell on her for using his phone.

After the assault, the victim revealed the abuse to her mother, who reported it to officials.

Cline's next court date is set for October.

Ohio man charged with rape of 13-year-old Aug 30, 2017

A 20-year-old Aurora man on probation for blackmailing two women into having sex with him was charged this week with sexual assault.
Maxwell Melgar, of the 800 block of Lafayette Street, was being held without bond at the Kane County jail.
Additional information regarding the felony charge was not immediately available. If convicted, Melgar faces up to 30 years in prison.
Melgar, on probation through mid-November from a 2015 case, was charged this week.
He was charged in January 2015 with intimidation of an 18-year-old and sexual assault of a 20-year-old woman, according to prosecutors.
Melgar was arrested near Fourth Street and Euclid Avenue in Aurora, where authorities say he told an 18-year-old woman to meet him so they could have sex. When he arrived, police were waiting and arrested him.
Melgar was accused of threatening to post nude pictures of the 18-year-old on social media unless she had sex with him. During a search of his cellphone, authorities say they uncovered evidence of a similar crime against the 20-year-old.
Melgar pleaded guilty to felony intimidation in exchange for prosecutors dismissing more severe charges. He was sentenced to probation and 180 days in jail.
In June 2016, Kane County prosecutors moved to have Melgar's probation revoked, citing a May 31 arrest in DuPage County on misdemeanor marijuana charges.
Melgar tested positive for marijuana Feb. 16, March 16 and May 4 in 2016, according to court records. A counselor in October said he completed much of the alcohol and drug counseling and "seems to be taking the counseling process seriously."
Early this year, Judge Marmarie Kostelny ordered Melgar's probation to continue because he had finished counseling and prosecutors dropped their push to revoke probation.
A message left with Matt Downs, an attorney who represented Melgar in 2015, was not immediately returned.
A 14-year-old boy raped a six-year-old boy and sexually abused a child aged just two, a court heard. 

He pleaded guilty to raping the six-year-old last August and admitted five further counts of causing or inciting that child into sexual activity in August and in March.

The teenager admitted touching both children indecently at Plymouth Crown Court, where he sat in the well of the court alongside his grandparents.

Reports will be prepared on the youth before he is sentenced but his barrister accepted that custody was ‘ultimately inevitable’.

Prosecutor Miss Jo Martin said the boy had admitted all the offences in a series of three police interviews.

The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was remanded into the care of the city council and placed in a home in Sussex.

The defendant, who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, will be sentenced in October. 






TEEN RAPISTS 44 23 agosto 2017




17-year-old teenager raped 3 schoolgirls met on social media 28 agosto 2017



Infant raped while parents were asleep metres away 30 agosto 2017



Ti piace?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...