Post in evidenza

SERIAL RAPISTS 47

Three women have accused Hollywood mogul  Harvey Weinstein  of rape, according to a bombshell report released Tuesday by The New Yorker....

AddToAny

venerdì 25 agosto 2017

SERIAL RAPISTS 41

A Shelby County jury has found 28-year-old Deandrey Peterson guilty of raping a woman on Feb. 18, 2014, marking his fourth rape conviction. 


Juries previously found Peterson guilty of raping women on Feb. 12, 2014, between March 8, 2014, and March 11, 2014 and on March 27, 2014. 


The Shelby County District Attorney General's Office said in court documents that there were similarities in Peterson's crimes including illegally entering the women's apartments, forcing them into a bedroom, threatening them with a gun and blindfolding their faces.



Judge Paula Skahan is scheduled to sentence Peterson on Sept. 22 for the most recent conviction.

Man convicted of rape for the fourth time Katie Fretland, USA TODAY NETWORK – Tennessee Aug. 16, 2017 


A counselor at a mental health agency who used his position to rape three women who were victims of childhood sexual abuse will keep serving 25 to 62 years in state prison.
A state Superior Court panel ensured that this week by denying an appeal by Howard Demetrius Tucker, a former employee of the Central Montgomery County Mental Health and Mental Retardation Center.
The nature of Tucker's crimes prompted President Judge Emeritus Kate Ford Elliott to include an unusual warning in the opinion she wrote rejecting Tucker's appeal of his multiple sex crime convictions.
"We caution the reader that the details of the sexual assaults are necessarily factually graphic due to the specific issues presented by (Tucker)," she wrote.
Those details - including explicit descriptions of oral sex and forcible rapes - had to be aired because Tucker claimed he didn't use force to make the women - two clients of the center and a job applicant - engage in sex acts.
Tucker, now 50, of Philadelphia, was convicted in 2015 of raping the victims repeatedly at the Norristown center between  July and October 2011.
Elliott concluded that the evidence showed Tucker did employ physical force and psychological manipulation to commit the crimes. He "used his position of authority and trust to sexually assault the emotionally vulnerable female victims," she wrote. The judge added that one of the assaults occurred after Tucker pulled the victim out of a rape counseling session.
One woman told investigators she was too embarrassed at first to report the rapes because she felt no one would believe her, Elliott noted. That same woman claimed Tucker told her the abuse was "our secret."
Elliott rejected Tucker's claim that his lawyer was wrongly barred during his trial from questioning one victim about a sex abuse lawsuit she had filed against another psychologist. Such testimony was irrelevant to the allegations against Tucker, the state judge found. Even if the woman had sued another mental health profession for sexual abuse, "it would not make it more or less likely that (Tucker) committed the offenses charged," Elliott wrote.
Finally, the state court turned aside Tucker's argument that he should have received separate trials on the accusations made by each victim.
The "numerous and substantial similarities" between the cases justified a single trial, Elliott found. "All three female victims experienced childhood sexual abuse and other trauma, which (Tucker) exploited for his own sexual gratification," she concluded.

Mental health counselor who raped three child-sex victims denied break on 25- to 62-year jail term August 16, 2017  Matt Miller pennlive.com


A Nantucket man scheduled to plead guilty to charges related to the rape of multiple women on the island over eight years was dragged out of a Barnstable Superior Court room on his knees fter he became unresponsive to his attorney and began breathing heavily.
David Matterson, 37, was arrested in October 2015 after investigators linked DNA on a soup container he discarded to crime scenes related to the rape or attempted rape of several women on the island since 2008.
In each attack, Matterson entered the homes of women he did not know armed with a knife, tied the women up and sexually assaulted them, according to prosecutors. The first three incidents resulted in rape charges, but in the fourth attack the woman fought him off, prosecutors said.
“Come on, David. Let’s go, David,” Matterson’s attorney, Stephen Hrones, repeated several times to his client, when he dropped his head to his knees in the courtroom and would not respond or move to a seat closer to the judge.
After several minutes of Matterson being unresponsive, Judge Gary Nickerson requested that he be evaluated by a court clinician and taken to the hospital if needed.
Matterson did not respond and breathed heavily while court officers pulled his limp body from the room. His knees dragged across the red and green carpet as he left.
Matterson also collapsed in Nantucket Superior Court in March 2016 after suffering an apparent anxiety attack during a pretrial hearing. He was taken from the Town & County Building by stretcher to Nantucket Cottage Hospital for observation.


MBOMBELA – Senzo Vincent Matsane (26) was handed four life sentences for the rape of six women at the Nelspruit High Court on Thursday.
He was sentenced to another two 15-year sentences for his crimes.

Four charges of robbery against him were dropped by the court.
Matsane, from KaBokweni, was first arrested after the rape a minor girl, in 2014.
He was released on bail pending DNA results.
Matsane was arrested again in January last year for the rape of another woman.
DNA results linked him to six other rape cases, the first of which dated back to 2010.
Two women didn’t co-operate with the investigation, and Matsane was charged only with the rape of six victims.
Sgt Mthunzi Mokgoadi of the special investigations unit of the Pienaar police’s Family Violence, Child Protection and Sexual Offences (FCS) unit, welcomed the verdict.
“It was a very easy  case to work on and I am happy with the outcome,” he said.

Serial rapist gets four life sentences August 17 2017 Bombi Mavundza

Anthony Smith will be locked up until he’s at least 85 years old before he can begin serving a prison term for his latest rape conviction.
The victim of that attack appeared relieved Friday when 22 years was added to the time Smith already is serving for two other rapes.
She cried softly in the front row of a Franklin County courtroom when Common Pleas Judge Kim Brown gave Smith the maximum sentence for raping the woman in her Near East Side apartment in 1996.
Smith, 55, told the judge he didn’t want to make a statement before sentencing.
The victim did not speak during the hearing and declined to comment afterward.
Her testimony, along with DNA evidence, was crucial in a jury’s decision on Aug. 9 to convict Smith of rape, kidnapping and aggravated burglary.
The woman, who was 19 at the time and now is 40, cried during her testimony as she described waking up in her apartment on July 20, 1996, to find a man sitting on her bed, where she was sleeping with her nearly 2-year-old daughter.
She said the intruder implied he had a gun and made her take her daughter to another bedroom. He then took the woman back to her room, stuffed a T-shirt in her mouth and forced intercourse.
It’s safe to say (the victim) experienced every woman’s worst nightmare,” Assistant Prosecutor Kacey Chappelear told the judge.
The crime remained unsolved until 2015, when Columbus police submitted evidence from the woman’s rape kit to the state crime lab. A database provided a DNA match with Smith, who is serving a sentence for rape in Michigan. Last year, another DNA match led a Cuyahoga County jury to convict Smith of a 1995 rape in Cleveland.
His conviction in Michigan, for a 2010 rape, will keep him in prison there until at least 2025, although he could be held until 2040. Whenever he is released, he will begin serving a 22-year-sentence for the Cuyahoga County case. If he lives long enough, that will be followed by the Franklin County sentence.
Puri: In a major breakthrough in rape and murder of a woman in Delang here on August 1, Puri Police arrested the accused and found his involvement in similar rape and murder of four other girls.
The accused serial killer, Buddhadeba Behera of Bhinnahaja village under Kundeigola police limits, was nabbed from Deogarh after a special team was formed to probe into the case.
Calling Behera a ‘mentally retarded sexual predator,’ Central Range IG Soumendra Priyadarshi stated that the accused is involved in rape and murder of five girls.
Behera has killed four other girls in a similar manner by developing friendship with them and later raping and murdering his victims by drugging them,” said Priyadarshi at a press meet.
In 2010, a case was registered against Behera for torturing his wife for dowry. The same year saw him commit his first rape and murder, informed police sources. In 2012, he managed to escape from the station lockup after he was arrested for his involvement in a crime at Deogarh.
In the course of our investigation we have found out that the accused has committed similar crimes in Bairi village, Andhra Pradesh and another at Nuagaon on Odisha-Jharkhand border, added IG.
The incident which proved his undoing was the rape and murder of one Anita Nayak in Delang area in Puri on August 1, 2017. According to police sources, Anita who was from Raikia village of Kandhamal district was trapped in a similar fashion before being raped and killed by Behera. However, Police were finally able to trace him after they found an identity card and two ATM cards near Anita’s body.

BEVERLY HILLS, CA – Pablo Carlos Pineda, 32, will face a judge to determine if there's enough evidence to move forward with a trial after he pleaded not guilty to three counts of forcible rape, two counts each of assault with intent to commit a sex crime, kidnapping and second-degree robbery and one count each of assault likely to produce great bodily injury and assault with a deadly weapon.
Pineda attacked four women in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and West Los Angeles, hitting one of them with a brick and sexually assaulting two others.
Prosecutors planned to ask for bail of more than $2.6 million for Pineda, who lived on the streets in Santa Monica. He was arrested in July 2016 near MacArthur Park in Los Angeles. Prosecutors allege Pineda attacked the first woman in Santa Monica in January 2016 and then raped another woman there on February 2016.
On April 15, 2016, he beat a woman with a brick in the 9000 block of Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills. Then on July 2 of last year, prosecutors allege he kidnapped and raped a fourth victim in the 1300 block of Westgate Avenue in West Los Angeles.
The attacks were investigated by Santa Monica, Los Angeles and Beverly Hills police, with assistance from the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit.
If convicted as charged, Pineda faces up to 25 years to life in prison.

Man Who Allegedly Violently Raped Women To Face Judge Today  Emily Holland (Patch Staff) August 21, 2017


Accused suspected in four cases; police say there could be two suspects involved

Mumbai: The Navi Mumbai Police is on the hunt for one or two serial rapists following four such cases coming to light in the city. Police said the perpetrator, who targets minor girls, had raped a minor in Koparkhairane on Wednesday.
The accused, who is suspected to be mentally ill, raped a 12-year-old in Turbhe village on Monday when the girl was alone in her hut. The case has been registered by the APMC police station. DCP (Crime Branch) Tushar Doshi said, “The accused is involved in both the Turbhe and Koparkhairane cases, as we have spotted the same suspect in CCTV footage from both areas.”
Police said on Wednesday, the victim was followed by the accused while returning home with the lunch box after her father, who runs a tailoring shop in the area, had finished eating. They said the accused followed her home and told her elder sister that their father had asked the younger girl to return to the shop to collect some ready clothes.
“According to the complainant’s elder sister, the accused showed her a phone claiming her father has been continuously calling him to fetch her sister, so she asked the victim to accompany him. However, the accused took her to an under-construction building, raped her and left her there. It seemed almost like the girl was hypnotised; she doesn’t know why she couldn’t resist the assault,” Senior PI Bharat Kamble, Koparkhairane police station, said.
He added, “The accused targets minor girls who have a routine of leaving home for work. He studies their movements. Similar cases have been reported to the police in CBD Belapur, Sanpada and Kharghar.” The Koparkhairne police station has already formed two teams to investigate the case, along with teams from APMC, CBD Belapur and Kharghar police stations and the Crime Branch.
In June, a resident of Sector 12, Kharghar was raped when she stepped out to dispose of waste in the public dustbin. As she returned home, an unidentified accused in his mid-twenties approached her saying he was a friend of her father, who was waiting for her at Kharghar railway station, and asked her to accompany him. At the station, he made her walk a little further to an isolated area, where he raped her and later threatened her with dire consequences if she spoke about it. He dropped her near her residence in an autorickshaw and fled. A similar incident was reported in CBD Belapur and Sanpada.
Mr. Doshi said, “We have circulated his details and CCTV images in Thane and Mumbai. We suspect he is not from Navi Mumbai, which is making it difficult to trace him. All police stations in Navi Mumbai have been alerted, and special patrolling is on in slums and chawl areas, where we suspect the accused is likely to be loitering. We have also announced a cash prize of ₹10,000 to anyone who can give us information. The accused in Belapur, Kharghar and Sanpada cases are believed to be same person after analysing the description and sketches made. The accused in the APMC and Koparkhairane cases are same too. Prima facie we believe there are two accused involved.”
Similar cases are registered at Kandivali and Dindoshi police stations. The first case against the accused in Navi Mumbai was registered in April in Sanpada, then in Khargar in June and in Belapur in July. The accused is also a suspect in a rape case registered in May with Kandivali police and with Dindoshi police in June.


ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – For years, cases against him went nowhere in court, but Wednesday, the Bernalillo County District Attorney’s office indicted Eli Kronenanker on felony rape charges.
Kronenanker was the subject of a KRQE News 13 Special Assignment earlier this year after Amanda Bryand, one of his victims from 2013, complained her case was at a standstill.
District Attorney Raúl Torrez learned crucial evidence in Amanda’s case had been destroyed before he took office. That meant he couldn’t prosecute Amanda’s case.
Kronenanker is also suspected of raping another woman in 2015. That’s the case the DA’s office is now pursuing.
The 34-year-old is now charged with two counts of felony rape, one count of felony attempted rape, as well as misdemeanor criminal sexual contact. If convicted on all charges, Kronenanker faces 22 years in prison.
According to the indictment filed Wednesday in court, prosecutors intend to prove Kronenanker targeted a woman with learning disabilities in 2015, and transported her to his house where he sexually assaulted her.
Kronenanker is currently not in custody, but he’ll have to appear in court. The DA’s office on Wednesday also filed a motion for pretrial detention, to try and keep Kronenanker in custody pending trial.
“If the Defendant is released to the community he is an especially serious danger to unsuspecting women and girls in the community due to his predilection to criminally sexually assault women,” the motion states.
KRQE News 13 will continue to follow this story and provide updates on air and online.

Accused ‘serial rapist’ indicted in 2015 case Gabrielle Burkhart 


Police are calling on people who may have been victims of a serial rapist to come forward.
A 49-year-old man appeared in Mitchell’s Plain Magistrates’ court on charges of murder, rape,  intimidation and extortion will appear in court next week and he is believed to have touted himself as a reverend in the past.
The accused is believed to be a serial rapist operating between 2013 and 2016 between the Wolfgat Nature Reserve and Mnandi Beach area where the rapes were committed. 
The accused would set up a Facebook profile as a female and befriend his victims and win their trust.
He would then target women and lure them to a place close to his home, pretending to offer modelling jobs.
When the victims arrived at the meeting place, the accused would then offer some excuse as to why the female of the social media profile wasn’t there.
He would then threaten the victim and rape her. The victims are females in their 20s.
The accused presents himself as a well-spoken and well –groomed professional. He is neatly shaved and well-dressed.
Anyone with information about such an incident is asked to contact the Mitchells Plain Cluster Detectives  Warrant Officer Carlo Antha at 074 072 1870.

Victims of serial rapist called to come forward 2017-08-18



8-yr-old girl raped by 3 men 25 agosto 2017


9-year-old girl raped by 13-year-old neighbour for many days 25 agosto 2017


Minor girl kidnapped, raped by two youth 25 agosto 2017


3-year-old girl raped, severely injured by 15-year old neighbour 25 agosto 2017


8-year-old raped, murdered by maternal uncle 25 agosto 2017


8-year-old girl raped, killed, body dumped near a dam 25 agosto 2017



CHILD RAPISTS 169 23 AGOSTO 2017


Serial paedo jailed for raping 6 children 23 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo teacher arrested for multiple sexual assault of juvenile students 23 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo sexually assaulted 5-year-old girl in doctor's office waiting room 23 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo colonel sexually abused 6-year-old child 23 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo religious group arrested for child sexual abuse 23 AGOSTO 2017


Paedo teen arrested for sexually abusing 3 boys, making child porn 22 AGOSTO 2017


Woman jailed for sexually abusing 3 children, making child porn 22 AGOSTO 2017



Ti piace?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...