18-year-old, 16-year-old charged with rape of unconscious girl Reece Ristau Samuel Hardiman Tulsa World Feb 2, 2018
WILMINGTON, Del. — A Dover airman admitted to investigators he raped a 14-year-old girl as many as five times over a few months after meeting her on Tinder, according to court documents.
Police found the two together, according to court documents.
Zepplin Taylor-McGinness, a 21-year-old stationed at Dover Air Force Base, was arrested by Dover police following an investigation that started in November.
He was charged with four counts of second-degree rape and endangering the welfare of a child by harboring a runaway. According to court documents, Taylor-McGinness knew she was 14.
Delaware law states a child of 14 years cannot consent to sex.
Taylor-McGinness is the third Dover airman accused of raping a teenager over the past year.
In the Taylor-McGinness case, an officer was informed by the teenager's guardian on Nov. 14 that the Delmar girl was at the Dover Country Club Apartments with Taylor-McGinness, according to court documents.
A Dover police master corporal told the officer this was "the second time in recent months" the teenager had run away and been found with Taylor-McGinness, according to court documents.
Court documents said he told police during one encounter the girl was 14 and a runaway.
Dover police spokesman Master Cpl. Mark Hoffman said police had no evidence of wrongdoing when the two first had been found together and neither would admit they'd had sex. When police found them together again in November, Hoffman said, there was evidence of wrongdoing, but he did not say what it was.
The Air Force Office of Special Investigations interviewed Taylor-McGinness on Nov. 30, according to court documents. During the interview, he admitted to having sex with the girl multiple times on his bed, according to court documents. He said then he'd met her on Tinder.
MIAMI – A 21-year-old Miami man, Ladarius Dwayne Atkins, has been charged in Ottawa County District Court with Lewd Acts Upon a Child Under the Age of 12, two counts of Rape in the 1st Degree, and one count of Rape by Instrumentation involving an 8-year-old.
Atkins was initially charged with Lewd Acts Upon a Child Under the Age of 12, however, additional charges came as anticipated by Ottawa County Assistant District Attorney Rogers Hughes and the Miami Police Department.
According to the affidavit filed by Miami Police Officer Aaron Crockett, at 3:36 p.m. on Jan. 17 he responded to a call in northwest Miami on a report of a woman finding her boyfriend, Atkins, in bed with her 8-year-old daughter.
Crockett writes in the affidavit that the mother arrived home after picking up dinner and walked into the couple’s bedroom and noticed Atkins and the girl lying on the bed together and her daughter was pulling up her shorts.
The mother questioned her daughter and called police when she told them Atkins had tried to “hump” her.
“I talked to Ladarius about the allegations and based off the information he disclosed I placed him under arrest for Lewd Acts to a Minor,” Crockett wrote in the affidavit.
On Jan. 18 the 8-year-old girl was interviewed at the Ottawa County Child Advocacy Center in Miami.
During the interview, the girl revealed Atkins had sexually molested her on multiple occasions.
Crockett then interviewed Atkins at the Ottawa County Jail after he was read his rights and signed a waiver of rights form.
Atkins admitted to police he had molested the girl while “spooning,” and admitted to raping the child.
Atkins appeared in Ottawa District Court on Jan. 18 and bond was set at $100,000 and he was remanded to custody. He again appeared in court on Jan. 19 and was appointed OIDS (Oklahoma Indigent Defenses System) attorney Andrew Meloy, was formally charged and given his next court date of 9:30 a.m. on Feb. 5.
Atkins was remanded to custody in the Ottawa County Jail.
Victim describes sex assault
Tolbert has criminal history
Authorities respond to the assault
An Afghan asylum seeker has been accused of raping a 13-year-old girl in Germany.
The 18-year-old man was arrested after the girl contacted police to say he had attacked her inside a home in Esslingen, near Stuttgart.
The man previously served a year in juvenile detention for attempted rape and was released in December last year under court supervision.
Police and prosecutors in Esslingen said the girl visited the man at his apartment in the city on after becoming friends.
It was in the apartment that he forced her to have sex against her will.
The girl saw the man in the city's downtown area again when he threatened her, before she reported the attack to police.
He was arrested at his home the following day, Süddeutsche Zeitung reports. He has denied the allegations.
A spokesman of the German Interior Ministry said it is not possible to tell whether the man will be deported while the investigation is ongoing.
But, the spokesman pointed out, deportation is mandatory for any asylum seeker handed a prison sentence of three years or more.
Asylum seekers can also be deported if they have received a prison sentence between one and three years for crimes directed against another person's physical integrity or sexual self-determination.
Afghan asylum seeker, 18, 'rapes a 13-year-old schoolgirl' in Germany after being released from prison for attempted rape CHRIS PLEASANCE FOR MAILONLINE 5 February 2018
BOY IN SPAIN, 9, ‘GANG RAPED’ BY GROUP OF TEENAGE STUDENTS AT ANDALUCIA SCHOOL Laurence Dollimore 8 Feb, 2018
Battle Creek man sentenced to nearly 80 years for 2002 rape Trace Christenson, Battle Creek Enquirer Feb. 9, 2018