Post in evidenza

5935 rape cases

BHUBANESWAR: A total of 175 women have become victims of objectionable videos going viral in Odisha in the last three years even as 5,...

AddToAny

martedì 1 agosto 2017

TEEN RAPISTS 40

GLENDALE, Ariz. - On Aug. 23, 2016 Glendale police arrested 18-year-old Dennis Kaleen Moody on suspicion of his involvement with four sexual assault cases spanning several months.
Police say descriptions from his victims led to a computer-generated sketch and eventual arrest.
911 calls as well as his initial interview with police have been obtained by 12 News which clearly shows Moody's confession to the crimes.
I pushed her down and touched her p***y," Moody tells a detective in the video when describing one of the four assaults.
Later the detective asking, "do you remember touching her vagina?" to which Moody replied, "yeah."
"He did admit to having sexual contact with them, which for us is a huge victory," says Sgt. Scott Waite of the Glendale Police Department.
Waite remembers his days as a patrol office in 2014 when these calls started coming in.
"It really was disturbing," Waite says. "In the middle of the night we had multiple females calling in saying they were sexually assaulted."
All four victims recalled being approached from behind in the early morning hours. They told police Moody asked for either a cigarette or bottle of water before tackling them to the ground. One of the 911 calls is from a woman who witnessed one of the assaults.
"We just saw him on top of her, hitting her and she was just fighting," one of the callers said.
The interviewing detective offered Moody a chance to write letters of apology to his victims, which he did before leaving the room.
Moody is accepting a plea deal after his confession and awaits sentencing on Aug.8. 

A Baton Rouge teen was arrested and released on bond the same day after he was accused of raping a classmate twice at a party after their high school's prom, according to an East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office report.
The juvenile female victim told investigators on July 5 that 17-year-old Tzuriel Rex Pedigo raped her twice in a kitchen pantry at the May 25 party, where the teens were drinking alcohol, according to the report. She later recorded Pedigo saying he felt "ashamed" and "like a monster" for what he did.
In early June, Pedigo was named to the 2017 Louisiana Sports Writers Association all-state track and field teams, having competed for Parkview Baptist in javelin.
Investigators say Pedigo and the teen went into a pantry where he initiated sex, but she said no. Pedigo then forced her into the act during a struggling over several minutes, according to the report. Pedigo later asked her to return to the pantry to discuss what happened, but then raped her again while pinning her arms against the floor.  
The following week at school, the two discussed the incidents via text message and face to face, which she recorded, according to the report. In the messages and recording, Pedigo admitted to the assault and said "I feel ashamed of what I've done" and "every time I think of what I done, I'm reminded that I'm a monster, or at least I feel like one."
Pedigo also told her in the recording that he heard her telling him to stop, but he couldn't control himself because he was too drunk, according to the report.
She and other party attendees told investigators Pedigo appeared extremely intoxicated. The party-goers also told deputies they saw her crying at the party and Pedigo apologized profusely and said "I didn't mean to do it!"
Pedigo, of 10033 High Pines Drive, was booked into Parish Prison on a warrant dated July 19 on two counts of first-degree rape.

Baton Rouge teen accused of raping girl twice at post-prom party 
  • An Athens man was arrested for sexually assaulting a woman in January.
    The 21-year-old victim reported to the Athens-Clarke County Police Department on April 19 that she had been raped and forcibly sodomized by Warren Gregory Coombs, who was 19 at the time and living in Evans, according to a police report obtained Thursday by the Athens Banner-Herald and OnlineAthens.
    According to the report, the victim said the assault occurred between 11 p.m. Jan. 14 and 4 a.m. Jan. 15.
    “They met at a bar downtown and the assault occurred at the residence of a friend of her’s,” Athens-Clarke County police spokesman Epifanio Rodriguez said Thursday.
    After an investigation by sex crimes detectives, a judge signed warrants charging Coombs with rape and aggravated sodomy.
    He was arrested by Clarke County sheriff’s deputies and booked into the jail.
    Anyone who has been sexually assaulted or knows someone who has can contact The Cottage Sexual Assault Center and Children’s Advocacy Center. The agency provides a range of free services to child and adult victims of sexual and physical abuse, including medical care, advocacy, referrals, counseling and support groups.
    The Cottage also maintains a 24-hour crisis and information hotline at (877) 363-1912. For more information, visit www.northgeorgiacottage.org.
    For University of Georgia students who have been affected by relationship or sexual violence, the University Health Center’s Relationship &Sexual Violence Prevention (RSVP) program provides crisis intervention and support, safety planning, medical and legal aid, as well as academic and housing accommodations. Call (706) 542-8690 or visit www.uhs.uga.edu/rsvp for more information.

    Athens man faces rape, aggravated sodomy charges  July 27, 2017 Joe Johnson

    COLUMBUS (WCMH) — An 18-year-old has been indicted for robbing and raping a female security guard.
    According to Franklin County Prosecutor Ron O’Brien, the attack happened May 31 at Ashley Village Apartments on the southeast side of town.
    O’Brien’s office says the 38-year-old victim was on foot patrol in the apartment complex when she was knocked unconscious, robbed of her gun and holster, and raped.
    Police sent the sexual assault exam kit to the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation. A DNA profile on the rapist was established and entered into CODIS. On July 13th, 2017 there was a CODIS hit to Nehemiah Hunter, 18.
    Hunter has been indicted on one count of rape, one count of aggravated robbery, one count of felonious assault, and one count of sexual battery.
    He is being held on a $150,000 bond.

    An 19-year-old who has been out on supervision for almost all of the past year since being charged with raping multiple underage girls and exploiting them for nude photos is back in custody.
    On Friday, a pair of Missoula judges set stacking bail amounts for Justin Robert Wieder, who is now held on an overall bail of $400,000 after new charges were filed. Those charges accuse him of again meeting up with one of the girls and recording sexual contact after repeated orders not to have contact of any kind.
    Wieder has been out on supervision for almost all of the last year, except for two occasions where his release was revoked because he was contacting the girls. In September, he was arrested on those allegations and eventually posted a $20,000 bond. He was released before being arrested again in December under similar circumstances. In that instance, District Court Judge Karen Townsend eventually released him back to pretrial supervision.
    In an affidavit filed this week, prosecutor Jennifer Clark charged Wieder with a new count of felony sexual abuse of children for his contact with one of the girls in December, as well as for seeing her again in June. Included in the affidavit are allegations that Wieder recorded himself and the girl. She later told a detective she and Wieder had contact in June.
    On Friday, District Court Judge Robert “Dusty” Deschamps set a $200,000 bail for the violations of release conditions from Wieder’s two existing felony cases. That afternoon, Justice of the Peace Landee Holloway stacked a consecutive $200,000 bail on him for his new felony charge.Last June, Wieder was charged with sexual intercourse without consent for raping an underage girl. He was placed on pretrial supervision after posting a small bond.
    In early August, two more sexual intercourse charges and two felonies for sexual abuse of children were filed against Wieder, related to behavior that occurred in 2015. Those charges came after a detective with the Missoula County Sheriff’s Office investigated a report from the principal at Frenchtown Junior High who, according to court documents, said two girls at the school, ages 12 and 13, said Wieder solicited nude photos from them.
    Wieder was also charged with telling the girls that he had sex with a friend of theirs, and would tell people unless they sent him photos. One of the girls eventually sent the photos, court documents said.
    The girls’ friend, a 13-year-old girl, told investigators Wieder wouldn’t let her go home during a trip earlier in 2015, and had raped her. Investigators also found another 15-year-old girl who they believe Wieder raped and received nude photos from. 

    Three teenagers were arrested after police say they held a woman against her will, raped her and sodomized her, according to warrants. 
    Michael Anderson, 19, Khristopher Garner, 17, and Matthew Thomas Perkins, 17, were charged in the July 1 sexual assault on the 3300 block of Mustang Drive in Powder Springs, according to the warrant. 
    The assault occurred at a house party, Powder Springs police Officer Justin Arndt told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. 
    Anderson faces an aggravated sodomy charge and Garner faces a sexual battery charge, according to jail records. In addition to a rape charge, Perkins is being held in jail on weapons, disorderly conduct, reckless conduct and theft charges in a separate case. 
    The teens remained in the Cobb County jail Friday without bond. 

    A Salem man was sentenced to 30 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to raping and sexually abusing an 8-year-old girl. 
    Darrin Foix-Jones, 23was arrested in November on 12 counts of rape, sodomy and sexual abuse.
    During his interview with Salem police investigators, Foix-Jones repeatedly blamed his victim for initiating the sexual contact over a two-month period. According to court documents, he said he just "went with it" following the girl's alleged advances. 
    The victim told investigators Foix-Jones abused her on multiple occasions — more times than she "could count on both hands." She told him the abuse hurt, but he kept doing it. 
    In a sentencing memorandum, Marion County prosecutor Ashley Cadotte said Foix-Jones showed some cooperation by pleading guilty and not forcing his young victim to endure a trial. However, she said, he deserved more than the 25-year minimum sentence. 
    The reoccurring abuse, along with his "steadfast shift of blame to the shoulders of an (8-year-old) girl he was entrusted to care for ... whose trust he violated in the most heinous of ways," demands a longer sentence, she said. 
    Cadotte recommended a 33-year and four-month prison sentence. 
    Foix-Jones pleaded guilty to three counts of first-degree sodomy, four counts of first-degree sexual abuse and one count of first-degree rape. 
    Marion County Judge Tracy Prall sentenced him to 30 years in prison. He was also sentenced to lifetime post-prison supervision and will be required to register as a sex offender upon his release. 

    A Converse teenager was arrested on accusations that he has sexually assaulted a younger relative for more than five years.
    The suspect, 18-year-old Michael John Woodward, now faces a charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child. He remains in the Bexar County Jail on a $75,000 bond.
    Court records say Woodward raped his minor relative, who is now 13-years-old, on two occasions this year at her home in Converse. The victim reportedly told police that during the second attack, she had to run into her parents' bathroom and lock the door to escape Woodward.
    She said she didn't come out until she heard her parents return home.
    Following the reported attacks, the victim reported the abuse to her mother, then to police on July 18. During interviews with officers, the victim laid out the history of Woodward's abuse.
    She said the attacks began when she was 6 years old. The first incident occurred in Kerrville, while she was visiting her grandmother. Woodward was living with the grandmother at the time, and during at least one of the visits, he brought the victim to his bedroom to play "house," records show.
    During the game, Woodward would assault the victim.

    The victim described "several incidents of sexual abuse perpetrated by [Woodward] while she was growing up" in Kerrville, San Antonio and Converse, according to Woodward's arrest affidavit.
    In February of this year, Woodward moved into the victim's home in Converse. About a month later, the first assault of 2017 occurred. The affidavit does not specify when the second assault occurred.
    If convicted of the charge against him, Woodward could face life in prison.

    Converse teen began sexually assaulting relative when victim was 6-years-old, police say Caleb Downs, mySA.com San Antonio Express-News July 28, 2017


    CUMBERLAND COUNTY, Pa. (WHTM) – The Upper Allen Police Department has arrested a man, accused of raping a 16-year old child.
    Brandon Gutshall, 21, is facing several charges, including rape and sexual assault.
    Police say, on July 5th, Gutshall supplied the 16-year old with alcohol. Then, when the child was intoxicated, Gutshall raped the child. The child suffered injuries as a result.
    The incident is alleged to have happened in Mechanicsburg.
    Gutshall was arrested on July 29 and taken to Cumberland County Prison.

    Man arrested for allegedly raping child Matt Heckel 

    HOT SPRINGS -- A homeless man was arrested on a felony warrant temming from allegations that he sexually assaulted a 5-year-old girl he was baby-sitting earlier this year.
    Tyler Ray McKeller, 18, who lists no permanent address, was taken into custody and charged with second-degree sexual assault, a felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison. He remained in custody Thursday in lieu of $5,000 bond and is scheduled to appear Aug. 8 in Garland County District Court.
    According to the affidavit, Hot Springs police detective Kenny May received a report May 2 that a 5-year-old girl had alleged that McKeller had assaulted her. The incident, which reportedly occurred at the girl's residence April 28, was reported to the Arkansas State Police Child Abuse Hotline.
    The girl was interviewed May 2 at Cooper Anthony Mercy Child Advocacy Center and said McKeller was at her residence to watch her and other younger children, according to the affidavit. No other adults were present.
    A forensic interviewer used anatomical diagrams and a doll while talking to the girl, the affidavit said.
    On June 30, May spoke to the girl's mother, who confirmed that McKeller was left to watch over the younger children for a short time the night of the complaint. She said she confronted McKeller about the allegations and he admitted he tickled the girl but denied any sexual contact, according to the affidavit.

    TEEN RAPISTS 39 27 luglio 2017

    19-year-old sentenced for sexual assaults of 4 women 1 agosto 2017


    17-year-old boy arrested for sexually assaulting 8-year-old girl 1 agosto 2017


    16-yr-old girl raped by 21-year-old Facebook friend 1 agosto 2017


    Man broke into home, raped 6-year-old girl 1 agosto 2017


    4-yr-old girl raped and killed by neighbour 31 luglio 2017



    CHILD RAPISTS 154 31 LUGLIO 2017



    Ti piace?
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...