Post in evidenza

SERIAL RAPISTS 47

Three women have accused Hollywood mogul  Harvey Weinstein  of rape, according to a bombshell report released Tuesday by The New Yorker....

AddToAny

giovedì 27 luglio 2017

TEEN RAPISTS 39

A Blair man accused of raping a 15-year-old Blair girl in April 2016 has been charged in the rape of a second teen.
Joshua Hook, 21, was charged with first-degree sexual assault, a Class II felony, and arrested in November after a 15-year-old girl reported to the Blair school resource officer that she had been raped during a party hosted by Hook.
According to the complaint, the incident took place on or about March 2, 2016. The document said the victim, who is from Blair, was born in 2000.
No other information was available. The probable cause affidavit detailing the incident was sealed by the court.
Hook is scheduled to appear at a pretrial hearing in Washington County District Court on Aug. 29 for the April incident.
HINSDALE, IL -- A Chicago Heights man lured a 16-year-old girl via Snapchat to the Hinsdale Oasis under the ruse of setting her up on a non-existent blind date before sexually assaulting her at the oasis, prosecutors said. 

Illinois State Police were in court earlier last week seeing an arrest warrant for Luke Luevano, 21, on assorted sex and child pornography charges. The alleged abuse happened on May 8.
Luevano appeared July 21 before Cook County Judge Peter Felice on charges of criminal sexual assault, aggravated criminal sexual abuse, child pornography, possession of child pornoography, traveling to meet a minor and grooming.
According to the charges, on May 8, Illinois State Police were called to the Hinsdale Oasis on I-294 at mile marker 25 around 8:48 p.m. to meet with a female juvenile. The teen told police she had met a 21-year-old man online and they began exchanging Snapchats. The two then exchanged phone numbers. Luevano told the teen that his roommate may be interested her. The prosecutor said teen and “roommate” began sending texts that were sexually in nature.
Illinois State Police said the “roommate” turned out to be Luevano. Luevano arranged to pick the teen up at her home, the prosecutor said. The teen claimed when she asked Luevano how old he was, she got no response. She told him she was 16. Luevano is said to have driven the teen to the Hinsdale Oasis, where he forced her into giving him oral sex.
While in the act, the teen saw what she believed was a camera flash. She asked him to delete the picture. The prosecutor said police recovered the photo from Luevano’s phone, which the teen identified as her head and Luevano’s penis. Luevano took off his pants and had intercourse with the teen. After the assault, he left the girl at the tollway oasis.
Luevano admitted to police that he knew the girl was 16. He took the photo so he could pleasure himself a later time, the prosecutor said. Luevano has no prior criminal background.
The assistant public defender told the judge that Luevano has been consistently since he was 17. He was recommended for electronic monitoring if released.
“He’s a danger to the community; enticing a young female under 16 and leaves her at the tollway,” Judge Felice said. “Disgusting.”
Bail was set at $500,000, with 10-percent to apply. Luevano was also ordered to have no contact with the teen or anyone under age 18, and to stay off the Internet. Luevano is due back in court Aug. 18 in Bridgeview.

'Snapchat Perv' Lures Teen, Sexually Assaults Her at Hinsdale Oasis: Prosecutor  Lorraine Swanson (Patch Staff) July 25, 2017 


Two paedophiles plied a 14-year-old girl with alcohol and cocaine before sexually abusing her - and at least one of the men urinated on her.
Drug dealers Myles Bell and Jamie Turner took their victim to hotels where they filmed her and another girl, aged 16, having unprotected sex with multiple men.
Bell, 23, and Turner, 26, told the schoolgirl's to "to put on a show", Liverpool Crown Court heard.
They were found guilty of two counts of sexual activity with a child and two counts of causing a child to engage in sexual activity, the Liverpool Echo reports.
Heroin dealer Turner admitted four counts of taking indecent images of a child, in relation to filming four degrading videos of the older girl.
Judge Anil Murray said he was sure they had both also filmed the younger victim, even though police could not find the footage.
He said: “This is a case about the sexual exploitation of a child. This was prolonged and heartless behaviour.
The two of you used her for your own sexual gratification. You treated her as your sexual plaything.
“You used and abused her. You did not care about her feelings.”
The court heard married dad-of-three Bell was aged 19 and 20 at the time, while Turner had been 21 and 22.
Andrew Ford, prosecuting, said: “The girls endured a long period of time in which they were exploited sexually by the defendants.
“They were vulnerable by age and their background, each having spent time in care and each having moved between addresses.”
He said the men’s relationship with the schoolgirl, which began on social media, was “nothing like girlfriend and boyfriend” and “simply sex and pure sex for the sake of it”.
Mr Ford said there were four videos of the older girl, which showed her having sex with multiple men, while they all took cocaine.
Bell has previous convictions for dealing cannabis and assault causing actual bodily harm.
Paul Becker, defending Bell, who has heart problems, said he married last year and was expecting a fourth child.
He said: “These are not non-consensual offences, though of course I bear in mind the age of the first girl at the time.”
Turner’s previous convictions include dealing crack cocaine and heroin, possessing ammunition and arson with intent to endanger life.
Jason Smith, defending Turner, accepted the case involved “unpleasant” features, but said the court could not “overlook” the fact both girls consented.
Judge Murray said if the girls had not consented, the pair would be facing rape charges and “very much longer” sentences.
However, he said the schoolgirl sometimes told them she did not want to have sex and they kept asking until she agreed.
He said: “You two were clearly of the view you could do whatever you wanted to her, she was not likely to complain and if she did, she was unlikely to be believed. You were wrong about that.”
The judge said they threatened to show the videos to the schoolgirl’s brother so she carried on doing what they wanted.
He said Turner also told her she may have caught a sexually transmitted infection from him.
Judge Murray said: “The sexual activity was loveless. This was not about affection in the slightest.
“You asked her if she would act as a prostitute. She refused.
“You spoke to her with utter disrespect and contempt, referring to her as a slag and a doghead.
“She said she was too out of it on the drugs you had given her to be bothered, but later would worry what you would do with the images.
“You told her 14 was the age of consent. There was one occasion you urinated on her. She said it was both of you.”
He jailed the pair for 12 years, telling them to sign on the Sex Offenders Register for life and serve indefinite Sexual Harm Prevention Orders.
Bell and Turner hugged and kissed family members in the public gallery, with one sobbing woman shouting: “You don’t get that for murder.”
The supporter then bizarrely yelled at the judge: “Paedophiles don’t get that – you’re a disgrace.”

A 22-year-old man was sentenced to 2 years behind bars for sexually abusing an 8 year old child, and another who was 10.

Mason Clark of North Pole was originally charged with three counts of sexual abuse, but pleaded down to just one yesterday in Fairbanks Superior Court.

Clark has a previous charge of Sexual Assault in 2013, but had pled down in that case to Coercion.

He also has 6 more pending charges of Sexual Abuse from 2013 for which he is awaiting trial.

According to the indictment in that case, Clark sexually abused a 15-year-old six times - a youth for whom he was an authority figure.


ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man who was already in jail for child sex crimes was indicted for molesting a 12-year-old girl in 2015.
David Lee Longman, 23, was indicted for continuous sexual abuse of a child.
Court documents say Longman touched the girl inappropriately on at least three separate occasions.
Documents say the girl told family members about the abuse, but they didn't believe her. A detective with the Abilene Police Department made contact with the victim and learned about the abuse. It allegedly happened between May 2015 and May 2016.
But it's not the only child sex charge Longman faces in Taylor County. He was booked into the Taylor County Jail on April 20 for multiple charges of sexual assault of a child and online solicitation of a minor. Those occurred in August 2016 and April 2017.
Court documents say Longman used online communication applications like Snapchat and KIK to find underage victims.
Longman preys on children by pretending to be an underage male, then asking young children to send him obscene photos,” an Abilene Police Department news release stated. “The investigation has revealed that Longman has met with and assaulted multiple victims after beginning an online relationship."
Longman is still in jail on bonds totaling $440,000.

Abilene man in jail for child sex crimes indicted on another charge
  • Andrew McMillan  
  • Jul 20, 2017


    DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — A Lexington teen is accused of statutory rape, according to a press release.
    Deputies say Tim Stanford Wells began a relationship with an underage girl between August and October 2016. Around March to April 2017, officials from the girl’s school notified the Department of Social Services of the relationship.
    Following an investigation, the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office was called to assist with the criminal aspect of the investigation.
    On July 18, investigators obtained warrants for Wells. On July 24,  he was arrested and charged with statutory rape of a child less than 15 years of age and three counts of statutory sex offense.
    He was taken to the Davidson County jail and placed under a $250,000 secured bond.

    Lexington teen accused of statutory rape JULY 25, 2017

    BROOKLYN — The teen accused of four attempted rapes in Crown Heights had been released from jail just a week earlier for a robbery on Staten Island, officials said Tuesday.
    Dennis Ofuoma, 19, who's originally from the United Kingdom but lives in the Tremont section of The Bronx, followed four women into their buildings and tried to rape them in separate incidents over four hours spanning July 12 and 13, police said.
    In all four cases, the women fought him off and he fled, authorities said.
    He was arrested Monday for burglary, sexual abuse and harassment, police said. 
    On April 2, he was arrested for "false personation" in The Bronx after he gave the wrong name to police, records show. He was released later that day.
    On June 30, he was arrested for stealing someone's cellphone on Staten Island, taking it from his victim as the person tried to call 911, court documents show. He was initially held on $2,500 bond in that case, records show, but Judge Raja Rajeswari released him six days later.
    Ofuoma's attempted rape spree began when he followed a 22-year-old woman to her apartment door at Nostrand Avenue and Pacific Street at 11:45 p.m. on July 12, police said. Just over an hour later, he went after a 29-year-old woman inside a building at St. Marks and New York avenues, according to the NYPD.
    At 2 a.m., the suspect followed a 22-year-old woman to her apartment inside a building near Albany Avenue and Sterling Place and pushed her inside when she opened the door, police said. He told her he had a knife and would kill her if she wasn’t quiet, but the woman kneed him in the groin and he fled, officials said.
    The fourth attempted assault took place at 3:36 a.m., when Ofuoma followed a 32-year-old woman into an elevator inside a building at Pacific Street and Nostrand Avenue, police said. He put his hand over her mouth and tried to drag her to the ground, but the woman punched and kicked him, causing him to flee, police said.

    Teen Arrested for 4 Crown Heights Rape Attempts in 4 Hours, Police Say Aidan Gardiner Rachel Holliday Smith July 25, 2017


    JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A former Robert E. Lee High School student is charged with sexually assaulting a girl in a stairwell on school grounds in March, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.
    Jessie Still, 19, was arrested Tuesday on a charge of sexual battery. 
    The victim told police that she met Still through mutual friends, and the two met up at the school on March 7.
    According to the police report, Still asked if he could kiss her in the stairwell, but the victim told police that when she went to kiss him, he became aggressive, began touching her under her dress and raped her. 
    She immediately reported it to police, and an officer wrote in the report that the victim "was visibly upset about the incident."
    Still was arrested on a warrant this week.

    TEEN RAPISTS 38 22 luglio 2017


    21-year-old raped, infected 4-year-old girl 27 luglio 2017


    Rabbi raped 12 women 27 luglio 2017


    13,000 child rape cases 27 luglio 2017


    6-year-old girl raped by 7-year-old boy 27 luglio 2017


    10-year-old girl raped, impregnated by her maternal uncle 27 luglio 2017


    4-year-old girl raped by 47-year-old man 27 luglio 2017


    4-year-old girl raped by 26-year-old school van driver 27 luglio 2017


    Death penalty for rape, murder of 3-year-old girl 26 luglio 2017


    14-year-old girl raped, murdered by 24-year-old neighbour 26 luglio 2017


    13-year-old girl gang-raped at school, 5 teens arrested 25 luglio 2017


    7-year-old girl runs for help as her 14-year-old sister was being raped 25 luglio 2017


    7-year-old girl brutally raped by her mother's boyfriend 25 luglio 2017


    12-year-old girl raped by illegal immigrant 25 luglio 2017


    10 minors raped, killed in Kasur 25 luglio 2017


    25-year-old arrested for brutal rape, murder of 18-year-old girl 25 luglio 2017


    27-year-old woman raped, murdered, fifth case 25 luglio 2017


    32-year-old married woman gang-raped, attacked with acid 24 luglio 2017


    Teenage Muslim raped, murdered 24 luglio 2017


    12-year-old girl kidnapped, raped, murdered 24 luglio 2017


    5-year-old girl raped, killed by 13-year-old neighbor 24 luglio 2017


    12-year-old schoolgirl sexually assaulted, murdered 24 luglio 2017


    14-yr-old girl raped, murdered at home 24 luglio 2017


    16-year-old girl gang-raped, thrown off the third floor of a house 23 luglio 2017


    #JusticeForGudiya 23 luglio 2017


    Notorious paedo priest to be released 26 LUGLIO 2017



    Ti piace?
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...