Post in evidenza

SERIAL RAPISTS 47

Three women have accused Hollywood mogul  Harvey Weinstein  of rape, according to a bombshell report released Tuesday by The New Yorker....

AddToAny

sabato 22 luglio 2017

TEEN RAPISTS 38

YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - An 18-year-old man from Warren who is jailed on a bond of $1 million now faces seven charges filed after he allegedly raped several children.
The Trumbull County Grand Jury on Tuesday indicted Dominic Seem on two counts of gross sexual imposition, four counts of rape, and one count of attempted rape.
The indictment says there were several victims.
A Warren police report indicated up to four juvenile victims may have been raped.
Seem has remained in jail since his arrest on July 1.

Seven count indictment charges Warren teen with raping children Jul 18, 2017

Police arrested two people in connection with an apparent attempted rape of a minor that was live streamed on Facebook earlier this month.

Sherman Hubbard, 21, was arrested late Tuesday evening and is charged with attempted rape. Additional information was not available before press time Tuesday.

Tyasiza Roberson, 19, was arrested Monday and is charged with aggravated sexual exploitation of a minor, theft, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and driving on a suspended license.

Roberson was in an apartment on the 1600 block of Greendale Way in Hixson, Tenn., on July 7 when Hubbard pulled a 17-year-old girl into a bedroom, forced her to the floor and held her down with his pants down. He tried to pull the victim's pants down, and instead of helping, Roberson reportedly started streaming the attack via Facebook Live, according to court documents.

The victim yelled "Help; stop; and get off me," according to an incident affidavit. "... But no one helped."

Three other males were present, but they have not been identified.

At some point during the night, a friend of the victim saw the video on Facebook and came to the home and picked her up.

Police were notified of the video the next day at around 11 p.m. It was not clear which agency responded. Investigators spoke to the victim's mother, and she said she had been notified of the video and confirmed it was of her daughter. On July 9, an investigator went to the victim's home and took her statement.

She told the investigator she had gone to the apartment where she was assaulted to have some drinks. Some time after that is when she was pulled into the room where she was assaulted on live video. She said Shermann never penetrated her, according to the affidavit.

All parties involved have deactivated their Facebook accounts.

Roberson is being held on $29,000 bond and appears in court today.

Roberson has an arrest record in Hamilton County dating back to last year. Charges include vandalism, theft and violation of probation.

Hubbard's bond is set to $50,000 and his next court appearance is set for Sept. 27.

Hubbard does not have an arrest record in Hamilton County, according to Hamilton County Court online records and Times Free Press records.

Police arrest two people after apparent attempted rape was live streamed on Facebook July 18th, 2017 Rosana Hughes

SOUTH BEND — Two former Indiana University South Bend varsity basketball players are charged with raping a woman in campus housing in February while she was intoxicated and unconscious, then sharing videos of the incident on Snapchat.
Charged are Joseph Matthew Bannister, with one felony count of rape, and Phillip Corthen III, with two felony counts of rape, according to Superior Court documents.
Bannister was arrested on July 14 and released on bond.
A warrant is out for Corthen's arrest.
Bannister, 21, of Merrillville, Ind., was a freshman on the IU South Bend's men's basketball team in 2015-2016. Corthen, from Muncie, Ind., was a freshman on the team in 2016-2017.
A dozen players on the 2016-2017 team roster are listed in court documents as witnesses interviewed in the case.
Neither of the men is still enrolled at IU South Bend.
Corthen's last day as a student was Feb. 28 and Bannister's last day as a student was May 4, campus spokesman Ken Baierl said. Both men were removed from the varsity basketball team on Feb. 21, he said.
Baierl said a crime alert about the rape was not issued to the campus community "because the incident was not considered a continuing threat to the campus." The reported rape was listed on the Feb. 19 campus police log.
The victim told police that on the evening of Feb. 18 she consumed alcohol while attending a party with two friends at an apartment near Eddy Street, then about 2 a.m. Feb. 19 met up outside with Bannister and Corthen, according to court documents. The group then went to another party on Caroline Street.
After about 45 minutes, Bannister invited the group to his apartment at River Crossing Campus Housing, IU South Bend's on-campus student housing, according to court documents.
A witness told police she and the victim continued to consume alcohol at Bannister's apartment. She estimated that her friend consumed about 12 shots of alcohol in her presence throughout the evening.
At some point, the victim, Bannister and Corthen were all in Bannister's bedroom.
A short time later, a male friend in the living room received a Snapchat video from Bannister. The eight-second video depicted Bannister and the victim in sexual activity, according to court documents. Later a second Snapchat video was sent by Bannister, depicting Bannister and Corthen engaging in sexual activity with the victim, according to the court documents.
Snapchat is a social media messaging app on which pictures and messages are only available for a short time before they become inaccessible.
The victim's friend told officers she saw the videos, but said she didn't see or hear the victim objecting, so she left the apartment for about 30 minutes to bring a vehicle to the apartment.
When the victim's friend returned, she found the victim naked and unconscious in Bannister's bed, according to court records. Bannister dressed the victim, then the victim's friend and another person took her home, according to the records.
The victim told police the last thing she remembered was entering Bannister's bedroom and sitting in a chair. The next thing she remembered was waking up on a couch at her home later that morning. She said she had bruising on her upper thighs that was not there the night before, according to court documents.
The two men were interviewed separately on Feb. 19 by officers from the St. Joseph County Special Victims Unit. Both admitted to engaging in sexual intercourse with the woman.
Bannister faces an initial hearing at 8:30 a.m. next Tuesday in Superior Court.

Two former IU South Bend athletes charged with rape Margaret Fosmoe South Bend Tribune Jul 18, 2017

A Columbia man who pleaded guilty to rapes on the University of Missouri campus was sentenced to 18 years in prison.
Circuit Judge Kevin Crane sentenced Zachery R. Jones, 23, to 13 years in prison for first-degree rape and five years in prison for first-degree attempted rape, court documents said. The sentences are to be served consecutively with credit for time served. Jones originally was charged with first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy and first-degree attempted rape. Prosecutors agreed to drop the first-degree sodomy charge if Jones pleaded guilty to the rape charges, Boone County Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Jessica Caldera said. Jones will have to serve at least 85 percent — approximately 11 years — of the 13-year rape sentence, Caldera said.
Jones’ public defender was out of the office Tuesday when called for comment.
According to a probable cause statement, Jones sexually assaulted two women on March 5 near the University of Missouri campus. One of the women hit Jones repeatedly and called authorities when she escaped, the statement said. The other woman led Jones back to a residence hall after being raped, which allowed prosecutors to identify him from security footage, the statement said. During the investigation Jones admitted he sexually assaulted both women, the statement said.

Man sentenced to 18 years for MU campus rapes Jul 18, 2017

20-year-old Joshua Emmett Westbrooks of Costner Road in Hickory was arrested by Hickory Police at about 7:30 last night (July 17) on one felony count of first-degree statutory rape.  The warrant for his arrest was issued in Burke County on February 13 of this year.
Westbrooks was taken into custody without incident at a grocery store on Springs Road N.E.  He was placed in the Catawba Co. Detention Facility under a $50,000 secured bond.  He has since been released.  An appearance in Superior Court was set for August 18 in Morganton.

Hickory Man Arrested on Rape Charge from Burke County 18 July 2017

A 21-year-old Massillon man will serve 11 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to raping a relative. Judge Frank Forchione sentenced David J. Wright to the maximum of 11 years in prison.
CANTON A 21-year-old Massillon man will spend 11 years in prison for sexually abusing a relative.
David J. Wright pleaded guilty Monday in Stark County Common Pleas Court to rape, a first-degree felony. Judge Frank Forchione sentenced Wright to the maximum prison term.
Wright sexually assaulted the girl when she was 13 or 14 years old, said Christy Donnelly, assistant Stark County prosecutor.
Donnelly said the plea agreement provides the maximum punishment while preventing the victim from undergoing further trauma during a trial.
The girl may have been sexually abused when she younger but the defendant confessed to police the conduct occurred when the victim was 13 or older, Donnelly said. There was also stronger evidence in that regard, the assistant prosecutor said.
The rape charge carried a potential prison term of three to 11 years. Had Wright been convicted of raping the girl when she was less than 13, he would have faced the possible life term in prison.
Following release from prison, Wright must register as a sexual offender for the rest of his life.
Wright previously underwent a psychological evaluation and found to be competent to stand trial or enter into a plea agreement.
Wright, then a minor, was previously convicted of gross sexual imposition in Stark County juvenile court, Donnelly said.
During the hearing, Daniel Petricini, another assistant prosecutor, read the victim’s statement: “You took something away from me that I was supposed to give to someone when I got older,” she wrote. ”... It will never be forgotten.”
Prior to sentencing, Forchione addressed the defendant.
“You robbed her of her innocence and one of the most precious gifts she could have for herself for your own self-gratification,” he said. “Your actions leave you morally bankrupt and now this young lady has to deal with the carnage of your self-indulgence for the rest of her life.”
The victim had told a friend about being sexually assaulted. School officials learned of the allegations and contacted Stark County Job and Family Services, Donnelly said. The agency contacted police.
Wright confessed to investigators, the assistant prosecutor said.
Waterloo, N.Y. (WHAM) - A Seneca County man was arrested after police say he raped a 16-year-old girl earlier this month.
State Police said 21-year-old Jericho Mundell, gave alcohol to a 16-year old girl and then raped her at a house in Ovid.
Mundell was arrested on July 12 and charged with rape 3rd degree, endangering the welfare of a child, and unlawfully dealing with a child 1st degree.
Mundell was arraigned at the Town of Romulus Court and is being held at the Seneca Country Jail on $2,000 cash bail, or $4,000 bond.
An order of protection was placed by the court to prohibit any contact between Mundell and the victim.
The 22-year old former assistant coach at Parktown Boys High School accused of sexual assault is facing at least 160 charges including attempted murder and exposure to child pornographyEWN reported on Wednesday.
The former assistant waterpolo coach at the prestigious Johannesburg high school was caught on the school's CCTV camera fondling a 15-year old student in November last year. He was initially arrested before being released on bail and resigning from the school.
Over 20 complainants under the age of 18 came forward, accusing the man of a range of crimes including sexual assault.
A man who preyed on young boys in the Noordgesig area near Eldorado Park‚ south of Johannesburg‚ will most likely spend a long time behind bars.
Kelvin Thompson23‚ was on Wednesday found guilty of eight counts of rape by Judge Andre Petersen in the Johannesburg High Court.
He was acquitted of a sexual grooming charge.
Petersen told the court that he could not immediately give reasons for his judgment as his laptop‚ which contained the document‚ had been stolen.
He postponed the matter to Friday‚ when he would have the judgment prepared once again.
A summary of Thompson’s case‚ however‚ revealed how he lured victims to his house before raping them.
Most of his victims knew him.
One of them‚ however‚ said Thompson was a complete stranger to him. He had approached him while he walked on New Canada Road in Soweto.
He accosted him to a nearby field at gunpoint and raped him. Thompson’s youngest victim was just eight years old at the time of the attack.
Judgment was handed down in an almost empty court‚ despite the several victims and parents who had testified in the trial.
Meanwhile‚ Thompson seemed unmoved by the judgment‚ with a blank look on his face while it was handed down.
He briefly engaged with his lawyer before being led down to the police cells.

TEEN RAPISTS 37 18 luglio 2017


24-year-old man arrested for raping a toddler 22 luglio 2017


2 teens arrested after video of rape posted to Facebook 22 luglio 2017


18-year-old raped his 3 younger sisters 22 luglio 2017


83-year-old woman raped, beaten in her home 22 luglio 2017



6-year-old girl raped by 44-year-old man 21 luglio 2017


Man sentenced for brutal rape of 14-year-old 21 luglio 2017


2 minor brothers arrested for rape, murder of 7-year-old girl 21 luglio 2017


40-year-old woman dragged out of a bus, gang-raped by 3 youths 21 luglio 2017


Ti piace?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...